Welcome to Lake Wanaka Babysitting
Lake Wanaka Babysitting has been looking after your loved ones since 1996.
We only employ mature, reliable and experienced carers who have all undergone police and reference checks. We have a great selection of talented sitters for all ages and most are mums themselves.
We provide daytime, evening and overnight care for all ages, from newborns to teenagers.
All our sitters hold full driving licences and are able to provide their own transport. Behind the scenes, they are fully supported 24 hours a day in case of emergency.
- Special Occasions
- Wine Tours
For each sitter there is a $20.00 agency fee (per day), then hourly rates as listed below. Minimum booking is 3 hours.
Daytime: $18.00 per hour
Evening (7pm - midnight): $16.00 per hour
After midnight: $18.00 per hour
- If more than one family is sharing a sitter there is an additional charge of $2 per hour per family.
- Maximum 4 children per sitter. Travel charges may apply.
- Surcharge applies on public holidays and New Years Eve - please contact us for information and availability.
- Our sitters are busy people - cancellation fees may apply once booking has been confirmed.
- The above rates and terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Hi - I have owned Lake Wanaka Babysitting for 2 years having worked for the previous owner Deirdre for the 2 years before. I am a mother of two young girls and have lived in Wanaka for almost 10 years. Wanaka is a great place for children (and adults) with plenty of activities and outdoor space. If you need a hand deciding where to have your "date night” or ideas for a day out without the kids, please let me know as I will always be able to help.